How to install Windows 7 with a memory card or flash drive
This works in Windows as well as Linux (Ubuntu, Mint, Fedora, etc.).
- 8 GB SDHC memory card
- desktop/laptop/tablet with memory card slot
- Windows 7 disc image
- Create Windows 7 disc image (or download one).
- Insert 8 GB SDHC memory card into memory card slot.
- Format SDHC memory card using NTFS format.
- Open Unetbootin.
- Choose disc image ISO.
- Choose desination (whatever drive letter or mount point is associated with memory card.)
- Click OK.
Recipe: Mean Green Juice
Based on recipes by Jay Kordich and Joe Cross.
- 3 celery stalks
- 1/2 cucumber
- 1 inch ginger root
- 1 golden delicious apple (divided into quarters)
- 1 organic lemon (with peel, divided into quarters)
- 2 packets stevia leaf extract (note about stevia below)
- Wash/rinse all produce.
- Place kale and parsley in the feed chute juicer. Pour some water into feed chute; this will make more juice come out. Push kale and parsley down with celery stalks. Then push celery down with the plunger.
- Place parsley in feed chute. Push parsley down with cucumber. Then push cucumber down with plunger.
- Using a knife, cut golden delicious apple into quarters and place in feed chute. Push down with plunger.
- Using a knife, cut lemon into quarters. Place in feed chute. Push down with plunger. (NOTE: If lemon is not organic, remove peeling.)
- Cut ginger root into a one inch piece. Place in feed chute. Push down with plunger.
- Pour juice into container. Add two packets stevia leaf extract. Stir and serve.
Today I had no golden delicious apples so I used an extra lemon. This made a little over a pint of juice.
A note about stevia: Most stevia products which are seen in grocery stores are not true stevia products. They usually use erythritol or a combination of dextrose and maltodextrin as the main ingredient with a miniscule amount chemically-extracted stevia extract so they can legally advertise their products as “made from stevia”.
The erythritol which is used in products such as Truvia and PureVia is reported to come from corn, with GE corn rapidly overtaking non-GE corn. (Truvia’s parent company Cargill has admitted that at least 1/3 of their global corn crop is genetically engineered.) Dextrose and maltrodextrin - the two main ingredients of Stevia Extract In The Raw - mainly comes from - you guess it - GE corn.
Like an actor all alone
Who never knew the story he was in
Who never knew the story ends.
Like the sky reflecting my heart
All the colors become visible
When the morning begins
I’ll read last line
In endless rain I’ve been walking
Like a poet feeling pain
Trying to find the answers
Trying to hide the tears
But it was just a circle
That never ends
When the rain stops, I’ll turn the page
The page of the first chapter
Am I wrong to be hurt
Am I wrong to feel pain
Am I wrong to be in the rain
Am I wrong to wish the night won’t end
Am I wrong to cry
But I know, It’s not wrong to sing The Last Song
Cause forever fades
I see red
I see blue
But the silver lining gradually takes over
When the morning begins
I’ll be in the next chapter — X Japan, “The Last Song”
For those who celebrate it, Happy Thanksgiving!
And Happy Hanukkah to my Jewish friends. :)
Weird Al Yankovic
I’m kind of skeptical about the story that Sandra Lertzman killed her dogs before she killed herself. The conspiracy theorist in me makes me want to think somebody else killed Lertzman and the dogs and made it look like a suicide.
Who has a motive to murder an animal rights activist who rescues dogs? Puppy mill owners, who are among the worst abusers around.
I have a feeling that some disgruntled puppy mill owner - probably one whose dogs were rescued by Lertzman - killed Lertzman and the dogs and made it look like Lertzman killed the dogs and committed suicide.
I was going through baby pictures and found nudes of my mom….
Don’t come to my workplace and flirt with me when you have a boyfriend, you nasty ho.